Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How to attract Asian chicks?

Started by Angry White Male, June 17, 2017, 06:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

I think I'm through with white bitchez...  They are fat, lazy, and don't age well.  They are usually terrible with money, and have a hard time boiling water.  At my age, they often have spawned numerous offspring from numerous men.  Honour is a foreign concept to them, and many will hop from cock to cock just for fun.

In a nutshell, white bitchez these days are pretty much useless to a man of my class, status and physique!  In fact, white bitchez are pretty much useless to any man these days!

So, the question is...  How does one attract Asian bitchez?

Bricktop

Cash preferred.

Or gold.

BTW, the reason you can't attract white chicks is because you're an ugly retard. Turn that around and things may change.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Thank you...  you two have been very helpful!

priscilla1961

My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

shin

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I think I'm through with white bitchez...  They are fat, lazy, and don't age well.  They are usually terrible with money, and have a hard time boiling water.  At my age, they often have spawned numerous offspring from numerous men.  Honour is a foreign concept to them, and many will hop from cock to cock just for fun.

In a nutshell, white bitchez these days are pretty much useless to a man of my class, status and physique!  In fact, white bitchez are pretty much useless to any man these days!

The way you're talking, you sound like a stereotypical rapper.

I think some Asian women would like to try a white boyfriend if they have no qualms about the interracial thing. You might have to act a little classier than this to seem like a worthwhile candidate, though.

Anonymous

My husband is Caucasian..

But, I am not with him because he's white..

That seems weird to me.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I think I'm through with white bitchez...  They are fat, lazy, and don't age well.  They are usually terrible with money, and have a hard time boiling water.  At my age, they often have spawned numerous offspring from numerous men.  Honour is a foreign concept to them, and many will hop from cock to cock just for fun.

Dont hate on white girls because they have an exciting life and you dont.  No girl likes a tiny white cock whose drunk all the time.

Berry Sweet

I thought you were "back together with your chubby ex"?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I thought you were "back together with your chubby ex"?

Are they living together again?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I thought you were "back together with your chubby ex"?

Highly unlikely.  Mel needed something to flap his jaws about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Highly unlikely.  Mel needed something to flap his jaws about.

I see.

Berry Sweet

Remember when he "got his mojo back"? And he presumed all the chicks wanted to "jock his cock"? Lolooool

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Remember when he "got his mojo back"? And he presumed all the chicks wanted to "jock his cock"? Lolooool

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Cash preferred.

Or gold.

BTW, the reason you can't attract white chicks is because you're an ugly retard. Turn that around and things may change.

You're getting warmer.